Skate Safe at Talent
At Talent Skatepark we are committed to providing a safe facility through our respect of the severity of COVID19. Because of this, we are requiring everyone to wear a mask while visiting us at 266 Queen City Park Road, Burlington. We are enforcing this mandate to help enhance COVID19 mitigation efforts, as well as to protect the health and safety of our community. We appreciate everyone’s voluntary compliance with this mandate.
If you are unwilling to voluntarily comply, we ask you not to visit our facility.
The shop is open for in person shopping. We encourage visiting our website prior to visiting, online shopping is an option with no additional fees. We would prefer all shop visits to be timely.
- Limited numbers of guests in the shop to maintain 6ft distancing.
- FREE curbside, contactless pickup is available.
- Masks are required for everyone.
- The skatepark is temporarily closed for the well-being of our community.
- Only 1 student per instructor.
- Masks required in the park, only removed for breathing hardships.
- Pre-registration reserves your spot and allows for contact tracing.
- Helmets, elbow pads, knee pads and wrist guards are mandatory.
- No rental equipment is available.
- Rubber gloves will be worn if necessary.
- Waivers are required prior to entry.
For Everyone’s Safety, the Following Protocols are in Place:
- Mask wearing is required for all persons.
- Staff are washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers and sinks are available to public.
- Temperature checks and health screening prior to entrance.
- Rental equipment is not available.
- Staff will not work if they feel ill, have a fever, or been exposed to COVID19.
- 6ft social distancing guidelines are enforced.
- Surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Contact tracing is recorded.