Skate Safe at Talent
At Talent Skatepark we are committed to providing a safe facility for all of our skaters and guests. Due to COVID19, we are requiring everyone to wear a mask while visiting us at 266 Queen City Park Road, Burlington. We want to do everything we can to help keep our community safe and healthy, while providing an indoor space for people to recreate.
Guests who refuse to wear a mask upon arrival will not be able to access our facilities. Thank you for your cooperation!
The shop is open for in person shopping! If in-person isn’t right for you at this time, we do have an online shop, linked above.
- Limited numbers of guests in the shop to maintain 6ft distancing.
- FREE curbside, contactless pickup is available.
- Masks are required for everyone.
- The skatepark is open with safety in mind. Please view hours for information.
- Masks and helmets are required for anyone using the park.
- Only 1 student per instructor.
- Masks required in the park, only removed for breathing hardships.
- Pre-registration reserves your spot and allows for contact tracing.
- Helmets, elbow pads, knee pads and wrist guards are mandatory.
- No rental safety equipment is available at this time.
- Waivers are required prior to entry.
For Everyone’s Safety, the Following Protocols are in Place:
- Mask wearing is required for all persons.
- Staff are washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers and sinks are available to public.
- Rental safety equipment is not available at this time.
- Staff will not work if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been exposed to COVID19.
- 6ft social distancing guidelines are enforced.
- Surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Contact tracing is recorded.